Do you make New Years Resolutions?? Are you making any this year? As the husband and I were talking about this we decided that we NEVER stick to a New Year's resolution anyway so why make one. So this year we decided to make a set of goals that we want to work on through out that year. These goals are a bit more attainable then the resolutions we've set in the past.
I will not share Jeff's because they are personal and maybe he doesn't want the whole world (or the 2 of you who read this) to know his goals for himself. I made 2 sets of goals. Personal and Financial
2. Eating healthier as a family (as in less eating out more cooking)
3. Cook my way through at least 1 cookbook this year
4. Being more active. (working out at least 3 times per week)
5. Run/walk in the 5k in July.
6. Less Internet/me time, and more family activities
7. Work on my relationship with God/Family/Friends
1. No credit card debt.
2. Pay off our vehicles
3. Less "wild hair in my butt" spending sprees
Obviously some of these are more long term, but it gives me something to work towards instead of say this is exactly what I'm doing!
Make sure to comment on what your goals for 2011 are! :)