Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Been too long!

Have you ever been speechless? I have! I always want to do such great blog posts that I can't seem to find that perfect one! Therefore letting days go between posts! Not anymore! Why you ask? Well, I'm hoping that some of you who read this will comment on some different things that interest you! That's right, tell me what you want to hear about. I am going to give away a zipper pouch from thirty-one gifts if I have at least 10 people respond! All your names will go into the drawing.

If you are at all interested in hosting a party or order let me know! Anyone who orders that mentions this post in the next 30 days will receive a FREE gift from me! It will be a 31 gifts item valued between $12-$50.

www.mythirtyone.com/32467

3 comments:

  1. I like hearing about your recipes! I would LOVE to hear about your progress on this diet that we are doing!! I'm SO excited to get to go to Hot Springs with you for a weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca :) I enjoy reading your blog and especially enjoy hearing about coupon deals (I'm trying to learn how to save more money with coupons)! I also love reading your recipes..particularly the low-fat or "diet" recipes...I am working on looking good in that wedding dress this fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always trying your receipes! And you know I follow your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete