Friday, June 4, 2010

Free Samples and Safeway Trip!

So I have to admit, I was a little hesitant about signing up for free samples, because really who wants to give out their address to that many people!!! However, I decided to do it, and now the free stuff is rolling in!!! Yesterday I got 10 diapers, 3 different kinds of shampoo's and conditioners, cascade for my dishwasher, a granola bar, wheat thins, and 2 different kinds of deodorant!!! PLUS, I got a TON of high value coupons to get these products for pretty cheap if not free when they go on sale!!!

Also I went to Safeway yesterday and got a total of 10 items. I got 4 boxes of Fiber One Granola Bars, Special K granola bars (only thing not on sale and no coupon), 3 boxes of mac and cheese, 3 Kraft Dressings. After coupons and Catalina's earned I only paid 10CENTS. No, that is not a typo!!! 10 cents!! I am officially a believer of coupons! I get funny looks when I walk in a store with my binder, but I really don't care anymore, because I'm saving a TON of money!! So far this month we have only spent $100 of groceries for a family of 4, so that alone is awesome!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are awesome. Would you like to become my personal shopper?

    ReplyDelete