Monday, October 4, 2010

Safeway trip!

It has been far to long since I posted a see me shop! :)I decided to go today to see what deals they had and this is what I came away with.



4 cans of progresso soup
3 boxes of Hamburger Helper (usually not a fan, but they were 20 cents each and they had some yummy chicken ones I wanted to try)
1 loaf of bread
2 boxes of Scalloped Potatoes
4 1.25pound packages of ground turkey
1 box of granola bars

Now, I left my purse with the receipt in it at my husbands school, however I spent roughly 11.00 on all this, PLUS I received a Catalina for $1.50 off my next chicken or hamburger purchase!!! Making the total after Catalina's just over $9.00~

To some of you that may seem like a lot however, the ground Turkey alone was originally 4.99 and I got them for 1.99! Not bad!!!! Some have coupons on them as well, making them only .99 cents! I only got 1 peelie, but was still happy to be saving an extra dollar! :)

Plus for those of you who are locals, I had been noticing in some bigger blogs that Safeway had coupon books around the store and that I should be watching for them. I spent about 20 minutes wondering the store looking for them, and finally I asked the cashier. He said you have to ask for them!!!! So, I also received a coupon booklet with over $70 worth of savings!!!! I was pretty pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment