Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weight Loss update!



As I promised NO pictures, but little updates! Doing well, in the eating healthy department, just need to stay on track with the workouts! :) I am in week 3 of the c25k program, and it's not bad. Today will be day #1! Yes, I still have to go do it! I had a bunch of errands to run this morning and now can go workout before cooking lunch for the husband and going to get my kiddo's from preschool!

I have lost a total of 7.6 pounds so far, and am pretty impressed with that! It is not exactly where I want it, but it's a work in progress!

Eating is going good, Jeff and I have a new goal of eating out only once per MONTH until we go visit some good friends in Illinois. We are going to save all that money to use there, which should end up being a lot (you all know how much we eat out!) so that should help in the eating healthier end of it! :)

It's still a work in progress, but we are getting there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment