Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Recipe Of The Week
This week's recipe is Banana Split Pie. This is a very simple recipe and dessert! It is low in fat/calories and no one will ever know that you are indulging on something that is actually good for you. I do not have a picture this week, because we gobbled every last bit of this up for dessert!
Banana Split Pie
A classic favorite that's completely guilt-free.
Yield: Serves 4
* 12 graham cracker squares
* 1 medium banana
* 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
* 1 small box low-calorie vanilla pudding (prepared per package instructions)
* 1 cup fat-free whipped cream
1. Place crackers in bottom of pie plate
2. Layer remaining ingredients in order listed
3. Place in refrigerator until pudding sets
Posted by B at 10:46 AM