Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring Fever

With the amazing weather the last couple of days it's got me thinking about summer. Summer is full of flowers and gardening. I have been trying my hand at gardening and flowers the last couple of years. The gardening part has gone great, the flowering part, not so much. However, with Spring Fever kicking in, I have been thinking about both!

This year I'm going to do some different things with my garden, but it will include squash, zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, lots of peppers(of all colors), carrots, okra, and that's all for now! I have already told my hubby to be ready to make me a double the side garden spot this year, so he has been warned!

Flowers are going to go in the front of the house in the pot deal we have. I have been ignoring this spot for about 5 years, and the spot on the other side is going to also turn into a flower garden.

That's my small rant on Spring Fever. Can you tell I'm excited for summer? Are you guys gardening this year? What's going in your Garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment