Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pantry Challenge Week 2


We are on to week 2 of this pantry challenge! Last week went well, with no eating out and no extra trips to the store for anything! To me that is what I call one BIG success!

This week is a little different. I have spend $50.00 roughly in groceries. Due in large part to the meal swap. I now have 4 extra meals in my freezer to eat throughout this challenge which to me was worth it!

I put the other $50 we generally use for groceries in our savings so that will be nice to have next month! This week I am a little behind posting this and I was not feeling the best so we have already ate out for our one time this week. Here is what the rest of our week looks like.

Thursday: Left over Chow Mein (freezer meal)
Friday: Homemade BBQ bf Pizza
Saturday: I will be at a Valentines Bazaar all day so will probably have Jeff bring me a piece of left over pizza or something. They will eat leftovers. PLUS my mom will be here so we may go out to eat?!?!
Sunday: Runza Casserole

Then for Next week my goal is to only go to the store for milk, eggs, bread, and cereal.
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Meatballs (freezer)
Wednesday: Pizza Meatloaf(freezer Meal)
Thursday:Left overs
Friday: Pizza (homemade)
Saturday: Something with Chicken ( I haven't found the recipe yet, will let you know!)
Sunday: Chicken Fried Steak *ww recipe*

This week besides the few things I need for these items, I will be stocking up on some really good Safeway sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment