Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day Recipe w/ 4 ingredients!!





This is a ridiculously EASY recipe. I made this for my Valentine and he thought I had spend a long time working on it. It did take me about a 1/2 hour at first to cut the chicken and fat ect, plus it was my first time so it was a little dry. It did turn out good though!

This is for 1 serving so I had to triple as I made three.
5oz Boneless, skinless, chicken breast
Laughing Cow low fat Swiss cheese triangle
1oz of Ham
salt & Pepper

Flatten out the chicken by pounding it out. Using a butter knife spread the cheese out over the entire chicken. Place a piece of ham down and roll up keeping it in place with a toothpick. Put salt and pepper to your liking.

Bake COVERED for 20 minutes, then take off foil and cook another 15 minutes.
Bake at 350 Degree's

This is what it will look like when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment