Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Meal Plan for the First 4 Days

 I have come up with my meal plan for the first 4 days. 

DAY
BREAKFAST
LUNCH
SNACK
DINNER
Monday5




Granola Cereal with milk and fresh blueberries
Egg Salad(6 hard-boiled eggs mixed with mayo, salt, and mustard. Apple slices, cheddar squares
Apple and popcorn
Veggie Burgers
Tuesday6




Granola Cereal
PB & J(all fruit spread) raisins and ½ banana
Apples with Peanut butter
CX Fajitas on Whole wheat tortilla’s, Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream
Wednesday7




Granola Cereal
Left Over Egg Salad on ww bread with sliced apples and grapes
Fruit Kabob with apple, banana, grapes
Quesadillas with left over fajita mix. On whole wheat tortilla’s
Thursday 8




Granola Cereal
PB & J(all fruit spread) raisins and apples
Yogurt
Left Over Veggie Burgers?

Nothing difficult and yes we are having cereal all those days.  My husband and kids pretty much live off of this stuff. Plus over the weekend I plan to make some Whole Wheat banana pancakes to supplement if they get bored.  My son will eat oatmeal while my daughter won’t. So it will be a juggling act for breakfast. I need to make it as easy as possible since my husband is such a great guy and does the breakfast thing so I can sleep in.  Yes, he is that great. :D

You'll notice I decided to wait until Monday the 5th to start, as I honestly already have a meal plan in place for next week and this will give me a chance to look over items at the store to see prices and what fits into our price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment