Saturday, August 28, 2010

SWAG BUCKS!!! Earn FREE prizes!



You know how I love a good deal. Free deals are even better. Have you heard about SwagBucks?

If you’re new to SwagBucks, it’s a search engine that awards you points randomly and in varying denominations. SwagBucks can then be redeemed for a variety of prizes, including great gift cards, as I already described.

A few months ago I heard about this online search engine that awarded you points randomly when you searched the web. I was a little skeptical at first. It sounded too good to be true that you could really accrue enough points to redeem them for much of anything.

Well, I’ve been pleasantly surprised. Not only have I won multiple free Amazon gift cards, but we’ve also redeemed points for Restaurant.com gift cards which we traded in for Christmas presents, and iTunes gift cards! You can also guarantee that if we had a Starbucks around here I would be cashin' in some of those babies too!

When you search using SwagBucks, you are randomly awarded points. Sometimes you have to type in a code, so pay attention. Sometimes, you just win the bucks without having to do anything. I set Swagbucks as the homepage to our computer. I just automatically uses this search engine for online searches. You can also download the SwagBucks toolbar which makes for easier searching. However, I didn't do that.

But there are even more ways to earn SwagBucks besides internet searches:

* Do your online shopping through the SwagBucks portal and you will earn 2 SwagBucks for every dollar you spend. They even provide online coupons to redeem to get your purchase for a lower price. There are lots of stores to choose from like Dell, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and Circuit City.
* SwagBucks posts “special offers” that award you points for participating or even just browsing. I don’t have a lot of experience with this aspect of it, so please read the fine print. One example: New subscribers to Netflix can earn 850 SwagBucks when they sign up with SwagBucks. I just did this one, and signed up for the free trial, in the next week I will go on and cancel, that way it's free! If you do it before 3 days your swagbucks can be taken away!!!
* Trade in old cell phones, MP3 players, video games, and consoles for points.
* Win points when you vote in SwagBucks’ daily polls. It's only 1 a day, but hey at least your earning points!
* Simply tell your friends and family about SwagBucks and receive referall points when they sign up.

Now, the last thing I will say is that when you first get started it may seem frustrating to be earning so little points! However, I am on there every day doing random searches and have my bucks built up to over 2,500!!! I have also cashed some in for some restaurant gift cards, and amazon gift cards!!!
I have over $30 dollars of those saved up for Christmas presents, and the restaurant gift cards are awesome for my in laws who live far away in big places!!!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?! SIGN UP!!! ALSO, IF YOU GO THROUGH THE LINK ON MY PAGE AT THE RIGHT WE WILL BOTH RECEIVE EXTRA BUCKS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment