Saturday, November 20, 2010

Recipe of the Week

Okay so first, a little apology! I have been the worst blogger lately. I have been extremely busy getting ready for the holidays and our fun family trip! :) Tonight, I ate Culver's for the first time (yes, I live a sheltered life) and it was amazing! BBQ Pork sandwich. I have a feeling that I will trying a few new places in the next week and am so exited. Usually when I pick places or new foods they suck. However, I have had a pretty good run lately! More on that later. I promise to be a better blogger from now on! :)

On to the recipe... This my friends is a go to recipe and one that I get to cook for some close friends this week. I'm actually hungry thinking about it.
CHICKEN PARMESAN

chicken breasts
bread crumbs
parmesan
salt and pepper
mozz cheese

1 jar spaghetti sauce
spaghetti
noodles

Mix bread crumbs with salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
Roll chicken breast in mixture and bake in oven at 350 degrees until
fully cooked (20-30 minutes). (Optional: Once chicken is cooked,
sprinkle cheese on top of chicken and put back in oven until melted) I did do this and it was good!

While chicken is baking, boil spaghetti, drain. Add sauce (and any other
spices or vegetable additions you might want).

Serve chicken breast on top of spaghetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment