Saturday, November 20, 2010

Update:


A little Biggest Loser RBC style update! Everyone is doing fabulous! December 1 is our last weigh in. I can definitely say that I did not win however, I can also say that I have lost almost 15 pounds! My amazing hubby has lost 20!

This was definitely a good experience for both of us. I really feel like we didn't just change our eating habits but our lifestyle! We make healthier and SMALLER choices when deciding what we put in our mouths. My example is the for the last 2 1/2 weeks I have not had a pop! I did break down and had one yesterday and a half of one today. Not completely happy that I did choose to have one, but now I know that getting back on track won't be that hard. I have always called myself a popaholic and was afraid I wouldn't be able to quit again! Not so hard, at least it doesn't feel like it will be!

So all in all Biggest Loser definitely a success. Whats next?? I'm planning another team Biggest Loser with all kinds of challenges and workouts as a team. Stay Tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment