Monday, January 3, 2011

Hydration


DEHYDRATED. This is a word that seems to follow me around ALL the time. I am constantly dehydrated. When I was pregnant at every doctor's appointment I was told, "you're not drinking enough water." Oh boy! So, since one of my goals is to do better with this I decided to join in with Lindsey, a prior fat girl and Life off the D List in their water challenge.

They were challenged that from January 2-29th to drink 64oz of water or more a day! Then the winner would be the h20 queen!



So, I am taking on this challenge with them and will report back on how I do. Yesterday I did it! :) I had actually only drank about 35oz by 8pm. Yes I realize how pathetic that is. However, I then decided that I could finish and so in the next 2 hours I drank another 32 ounces! OOPS! BAD idea before bed time. Needless to say I was up about 6 times.

So today the goal is to drink all 64oz by 4pm. I challenge you all to keep track of your water intake! Let me know how you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment