Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just another day in Paradise....

Not really. Today is negative 9 degree's out here! Brrrr.... Not fun! At least I've only had to go out once and don't plan on going back out! Update on my progress through the hungry girl cookbook. It's going Fabulous.

I've tried two more recipes and will be having pizzafied chicken tonight!

The two I tried were, Backyard BBQ Beef Cups and Extreme Mega Supreme Pizza Pockets. Both were FABULOUS!

Here are the pictures, I must say the beef cups are ADORABLE! Yes, I think my food is adorable, but come on just look at these cups.



The pizza pockets were a HUGE hit with the kids. I did not put peppers or onions in theirs or my husbands. (pictured is one of the kids') In mine I put mushrooms, peppers, onions, turkey pepperoni, and it was delicious! It was suppose to only be 200 calories however, I couldn't find the right tortillas so mine was about 300, still a DELICIOUS steal in calories! :) This is definitely going on our rotating menu!

On the water front, I haven't been doing as well as I want. I had a couple days where I fell into the horrible pop coma! :( I usually try to drink ALL my water plus some before I even let myself think of having a diet pepsi. No so much on Saturday. Oops. I make is 5/7 days though. So I pretty proud of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment