Monday, April 19, 2010

COUPON SUCCESS!!!

Well, I'm very proud of myself!!!! I went to safeway to stock up on the cereal that was on sale. Plus found a 2 free items, and a couple other great deals. I also checked my receipt before I left the store (tip from moneysavingmom.com) and saw that one of the coupons didn't ring up right so I got ANOTHER $3 back! :)

10 boxes of cereal
Used 2 $1/2 gm cereal
2 $1/2 kellogs
$1 off of milk with a purchase of 1 kellogs box

Colgate toothpaste was on sale for 99 cents and I used a 1.00/1
FREE

Colgate sensitivity was on sale for 2.00 used 1.00/1
1.00

Side dish 2.99
Safeway in ad coupon FREE

I was pretty excited that I only spent $14.00 on all that. May not have been the best deal out there, but I was still pretty amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment