Thursday, April 22, 2010

TWO VERY KID FRIENDLY AND DELICIOUS RECIPES!

The first one is the Hashbrown recipe which is already posted!!! Then there is this amazing one from All You magazine I highly suggest!! Even my picky eaters ate them!!!!

6 pieces of ham
1TBL veg. oil
1 small potato, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch. (I used 2 cups of hashbrowns)
1 small onion finely chopped (I used minced onion)
1/2 red bell (I omitted this)
8 Large eggs
6TBL milk.

Preheat oven to 375. Mist a 12 cup muffin pan with spray. Cut each slice of ham in half and press 1 pieces into each cup. (I used whole pieces b/c mine weren't that big)
Warm oil in skillet over med-high heat. Cook potato, until soft and golden, about 5 minutes. Add onion and pepper cook until softened. About 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and divide among muffin cups.
In a bowl mix eggs and milk. Pour egg mixture into muffin cups so each one is about half full. Bake until eggs are cooked through, about 15 minutes. Let stand on wire cooling rack for 5 minutes. Remove frittatas from muffin tin and serve warm, or let
cool completely and serve at room temp.











I made this last plate for the hubby for lunch. He didn't get it until I said hey look at the face!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment