Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gardening time!

Over the weekend we worked on our garden!! We also decided what we would grow. Our garden will consist of tomatoes, green peppers, peas, cucumbers, spaghetti squash, Carrots, Onions, Okra, Watermelon(maybe) and I would like to get some little pots of strawberries growing as well. Hoping to line the garden with these in separate planters. I am not a green thumb person, so I have already killed one round of seed plants :(. So this time I've got 2 tom, 2 okra, and 2 bell pepper plants going. I'm doing my best to keep these alive!! We'll see how it goes! I will update you on that as soon as we see some plants growing!
Also, once it's not so windy out the kiddo's and I are going to be planting some flowers and fixing up a little area in our front yard that needs some love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment