Saturday, April 24, 2010

SAFEWAY DEAL!!!!!


So I'm very excited about this. This would be my first BIG deal that I have gotten with coupons.

So with this I bought 4 Windex, and 4 bags of cookies. (2 of the bags not pictured) I did split this into 2 orders. Here is my scenario.

First Order:
4 Windex on sale for 1.99
Use 4 $1/1 coupons
Make this .99 cents each. Plus get $4 in catalina's back!
Final Cost: FREE

Second Order:
4 Bags of cookies $10.00(I used these for snacks at a fundraiser!)
Cost on Sale was 2/$5
Use the $4 catalina's
Total $6.00

Plus I had a Johnson mail in rebate for the Windex for $5 so the total cost for this whole trip was only $1.52!!!!!!!!!!!! I was incredibly pumped about this!!! :)
The total cost before coupons would have been $21.12, so my total savings was $19.60

No comments:

Post a Comment